Saturday, October 27, 2012

Whatever happened to Tom Green?

Well, do you know?  I wish I did.  He is so freaking hilarious to me.  Remember watching the Tom Green Show?  I remember one time he put a piece of poop on the microphone and went out on the street to " interview " people, and he would stick it right in their face.  It was a hoot.

I really needed to read for school today, but after about five or six pages I would get soooo sleepy, so I would find things to do.  What I found to do was laundry, and clean out my fridge.  It was pretty bad.  The positive to this pitiful story is that I cleaned out about fifteen glass jars...pickle jars, horseradish jars, relish jars, jelly jars...my counter is full of them!  I soaked them to get the labels off and washed them out and I'm going to save them.  Maybe I can store things in them, or find something neat and crafty on Pinterest.  Maybe I can paint them and use them for flower holders when I get married.  Have to find a boyfriend first though, at least I'm planning ahead. He will be so proud of me!  Glass jars are just such a waste to me, I can't hardly throw them out!  I'm turning into my mother.



See!  I'm proud of mah glass jars.

By the way, anybody else as upset as I am about Martha Stewart's show being cancelled?  It's really upsetting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment