Monday, October 22, 2012

Does anyone watch Downton Abbey?  I am absolutely obsessed with that show.  It's almost like reading a good book, it completely takes me to another place, like I'm in a different world.

My foster dog Lily went to her home tonight.  It was a really stressful situation and I'm glad that she is finally in a home that can give her the attention that she needs and deserves.  And my dogs are glad to have the baby gate gone so they can go into the kitchen...that gave them half their home back!  

School is stressing me out.  My Spanish teacher is a lunatic.  I want to graduate in December so bad I can taste it.  I feel like I've been in school for SO long.
Oh, wait....I HAVE been in school for SO long.  I first started college in January 2005, and I have gone off and on ever since.  I have not gone every semester, and sometimes when I did I didn't go full time, thus the reason I am graduating seven years later.  I was so immature.  Boy, I really thought I was sooooo smart, but I wasn't!  I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, and it wasn't important to me, so I goofed off, took out loans I will never be able to repay, and now I have a degree that I will be lucky to find a job where I can actually use it.  If I can find the job I want, using my degree, I will feel extremely blessed.

I really need to shampoo my carpet.  It's nasty.  But I just don't want to do it alone!  Plus I have no clue what I'm doing, so that doesn't help.

I'm so sick of hearing about the election.  Whoever it is, whatever.  I don't even have anything clever to say.  I like neither of them.  Whoever will pay off my student loans is who I want to win.  The end.

This was just a big cluster of crap, wasn't it?

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment